Dispensary Curbside Pickup
During these challenging times, we are working hard to provide safe and efficient options to make medicine and products more accessible to our customers and patients.
Silver Sage Wellness is excited to offer curbside pickup for our customers and patients. Please read the following instructions to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
Dispensary Curbside Ordering Instructions
These instructions allow us to serve our medical and retail customers safely.
- Order through our dispensary menu. No walk-up orders are allowed and no adding to orders once you’ve arrived at the store.
- At checkout, please select the green button with the designation: “Curbside Pickup.”
- As of August 2020, $50 spend minimum is required to qualify for curbside.
- After you place your order, you will receive a text confirmation that we received your order.
- Wait for another text that confirms your order is ready to pick up.
- ONLY head to our store if you receive a text confirmation that your order is ready for pickup.
- Get directions to our store after you receive “your order is ready” text.
Curbside Pickup Instructions
Once you receive the text notifying you that your order is ready for you to pick-up, please follow these instructions.
- Bring your ID.
- Park in the designated pickup areas and stay in your car.
- Do not have any minors in the car. If you bring minors, we’ll have to ask you to leave.
- Do not get out of your car. If you get out of your car, we’ll have to ask you to leave.
- Tell the security officer your order number and he will inform the budtender to get your order from the store.
- Open your trunk or unlock your back seat door.
- Have your ID, order number, and cash ready. A budtender will come out to your car with your order wearing a mask, safety vest, and gloves.
- The budtender will receive your cash only payment and bring you your products.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please message us through our online menu.
Other Important Curbside Details
Our curbside pick up hours are from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day. Please make sure you pick up your order during those times and ONLY AFTER you receive a confirmation text that your order is ready for pickup.
Silver Sage Wellness Safety Standards
At Silver Sage Wellness, your wellness and the wellness of our staff has always been our number one priority. Our goal is to continue to abide by strict cleanliness standards and social distancing guidelines.
Our staff is required to wash their hands before and after every transaction. Staff members are also required to wear a mask, gloves, and safety vests at all times when they handle your pick up order and deliver it to your parked car. When exiting the building, each associate must be accompanied by a security guard.
If you have experienced any challenges that have not been addressed by our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our managers will follow up with you to make sure it is made right.